Daniel is my eldest nephew. He just turned 7 years old. I have always thought he was the most beautiful child ever born. Even when he is being silly, his beauty is obvious. His inner beauty is even more impressive. He already shows such a tender and sincere heart. He prays deep and sincere prayers for such a young boy. He adores his younger siblings and is such an excellent helper for his mother.Like many eldest children, he is a superachiever. One thing that was really unique about him was that from the time he was an infant, he would keep at a task until he learned it. It was a good thing he learned quickly, because he would scream with frustration until he could get it perfect. He learned to crawl, walk, talk, etc. far earlier than most children because of this determination. I remember visiting the week he turned 2. We were sitting in the back seat of a car. He was looking at a book of animals. He would point to an animal and say the name. He got them all right with one exception. When he pointed to the porcupine, he said squirrel. I said, "Oh no, that is a porcupine." But I kind of mumbled it because I realized that it was probably too advanced for him. But immediately he repeated por-cu-pine. He repeated it over and over the entire car trip. I was in shock. He will be in 3rd grade next year even though he is only 7.

What else describes Daniel? He is a fantastic baseball player. Daniel loves superheroes, transformers, Star Wars, and olives. He says the funniest things and likes to talk like his mom. He is very mature and obedient. Daniel's favorite color is red.


2 comments:
OH! I will have to read this to Daniel, he will love this.
Another interesting point about Daniel is that he looks like the image of his beautiful mother. He is a very handsome boy. He has his mother's beautiful eyes!
Daniel loved to make people laugh when he was younger. If he said something that made you laugh once he would repeat it over and over to see you laugh again. He is also a great potato peeler and awesome stroller pusher. He does a great job playing with his brothers and sister, and has a wonderful imagination. He is very creative and intelligent.
Post a Comment