Monday, May 12, 2008
Busy Month
I'm so sorry I've been missing in action for about 3 or 4 weeks. I'm the test coordinator at my school and we've had testing these past 4 weeks. We will finally finish up on Thursday. I had to do CRCT with elementary & middle school and other tests for our DC clients. Then it was immediately followed by End of Course Tests for our high school students. Over the past weeks I've had to work late nearly every night. When I came home at night I only had enough time to make dinner and go to bed exhausted. The good news: there are only 11 more school days before summer break! I will be taking 3 classes for my media degree so I'll stay busy, but at least I'll have a break from Devereux.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
'Sokay, Mary, I completely hear you about being busy beyond belief! (Wow! Check out that amazing aliteration! Ah! I did it again!)
I have that Irish Bred Pub commission to quill, 2 quilled candles to finish that are due tomorrow (yes, I know, "Then why are you posting blogs and comments, Jenny?!"), a wedding invitation to do before the 1st of June AND all of the pieces I wanted to have ready for the Hydrangea Fest!!! Looks like I'll mostly be demo-ing at the fair as I quill stock and take orders to fill after the fest is over with and then Try to have more stuff stockpiled for festivals in the fall. I'd better quit typing and start working! :)
Post a Comment