Thursday, April 10, 2008

Comments

If you have never read the comments to any of my posts you are missing out. Sometimes the funniest things are what other people are saying to add to it. You will get a peek into some of my family history as well. It is easy to do. Just click on the underlined phrase that says "2 comments" or "6 comments" at the bottom of any post. This is also what you click on to make comments of your own (even if it says "0 comments"). You will find that I usually respond to the comments so check back in a few days to see what I said in response.

Here's another tip: You can usually click on any picture to see a larger close-up.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

...so why exactly DO you have a preference for spoons? What did the fork and knife do to earn your distain for them? Just wondering. I'll be interested in reading that blog if and when you get to it...