Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog will allow me to practice my writing craft, share my memories, and broadcast my beliefs. It would probably be more aptly named "Mary's Rantings & Ravings" because I enjoy rambling on about everything from the injustices of the universe to my preference for spoons. My obsession with alliteration determined my title. "Rantings & Ravings" only would have worked if my mom had named me Rachel as she first intended.
2 comments:
Well, Mary, I am extra conflicted and voted for three. I believe that the whole Easter Bunny thing is fun for the kids. I loved decorating Easter eggs as kids, as well as, hiding and hunting for the eggs. I just believe that Parents should be extra careful to let their kids know it is pretend. I also like the idea of doing the pretend stuff on Saturday and saving Easter Sunday just for Christ and church. And, because I believe that last statement I could now have voted for four.
Rebecca,
Yes. This is one of the issues I was referring to in my extended metaphor "Thoughts Hanging Out to Dry." We are now in the rinse cycle. I am enjoying everyone's comments. I must say, Brian's Easter turkey is throwing me for a bit of a loop :-)
Post a Comment