Monday, March 24, 2008

Matthew's First Easter



Mary's sister, Rebecca, gave birth to identical twins, Matthew and Noah last October. Noah is still in the hospital recovering because they were 11 weeks premature. Matthew has been home for quite awhile. They did not go out because of the bad flu/cold season. Finally, they brought Matthew to church for the first time on Easter Sunday. Dwight & I went to their church. I was able to hold the sweetie for a few minutes. I didn't get a picture of his Easter outfit because he demolished it with a very dirty diaper before anyone had a chance to really see it. The person holding him is Brian, his Dad. Rebecca is on the right in the picture with 3 people. I will post a picture of Noah and the whole family when I learn how to copy pictures from my sister's website.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how Matthew is looking up at his Daddy. It is so precious. I also love that you captured Brian being so proud and happy to be holding his son.