Monday, March 17, 2008
Disclaimer
I just want readers to be aware that I might not even agree with what I write by the time I get finished with the entry (I blame it on middle child syndrome). That is one reason why I put off writing. I fear that it is in stone when I write it. All of us change and are influenced by others. Feel free to share your comments if you disagree. But be warned that your words might become fodder for my next rant if I feel passionately about my topic. The more I learn, the more I become aware of my lack of knowledge, but research is my specialty. If I disagree with you, I will turn over every stone to prove my point. You were warned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very nice, Mary! I'm diggin' your site! I'll have to be sure to add it to my daily repertoire of web-vitamins.
-Brian
Thanks, Brian. I can't promise that I'll be able to update it daily as faithfully as you do your 2 blogs. By the way, I love yours as well. Sorry I haven't commented yet. Your writing is great.
Post a Comment