Monday, October 12, 2009
Facebook dropout
Just letting you all know that I discontinued my Facebook account. I hadn't gone on in about 8 months. I find that it just wastes my time. I prefer this blog, because you may have noticed that I'm verbose and a couple sentences on Facebook just doesn't cut it for me. No offense to any Facebook followers, but it seems to capitalize on the mundane. Quite honestly, I don't care what my friends have for breakfast. So please don't be hurt if I haven't responded to let you be my friend. I'm no longer doing Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is some validity in your comments regards to posting. What I have experienced with fb is the renewal with friends and family that have not been an integral part of my life for the last nineteen years. We moved out of state when few of us knew what email was and not everyone had time to write letters. My heart and soul have been overwhelmed with the depth of the reconnections.
I am also verbose but have found a way to spend 7-8 minutes quickly scanning for prayer requests and the mundane but none the less little life experiences that expose the frailty of mankind.
Post a Comment