Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Omelets & Clue

My sister, her husband, and their twins came over for dinner before Christmas. It was the first time Rebecca had seen my kitchen's new paint.
We had omelets--Mary's specialty. Even Matthew had an omelet and he loved it! We played Clue which Brian usually wins. But I actually won this time! It is probably our favorite game. My sisters, Mom, & I used to play Clue nearly every Friday night when Rebecca was a senior in high school.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful pictures, Mary. I notice that you did not mention how after the game of clue, we tried to look at Brian's sheet to figure out his code. We "tried" is the key because Brian ate the evidence.

Mary said...

Oh, yeah. How could I forget that? I guess your kids may be able to give the excuse that their dad ate their homework.