Check out the world's smallest birdfeeder!
I made this while working at Michaels
This blog will allow me to practice my writing craft, share my memories, and broadcast my beliefs. It would probably be more aptly named "Mary's Rantings & Ravings" because I enjoy rambling on about everything from the injustices of the universe to my preference for spoons. My obsession with alliteration determined my title. "Rantings & Ravings" only would have worked if my mom had named me Rachel as she first intended.
3 comments:
Merry Chritmas Mrs Withaker.
I feel it is important to sieze this forum to express my gratitude to you for the book, 'Love and Respect' - a great resource you sowed into my life and ministry. You may not know, it means a lot to me, and says a lot about you. You have left an impact in my life that can not be soon forgotten. This to me is what ministry is all about. You are indeed a blessing.
Thanks so much, and my special greetings to your blessed husband.
Pastor Bunmi Owolabi
Your tree is beautiful, and next year I would love to pick out the materials needed to make some mistletoe like yours. Will you show me how to make one?
What a pretty tree!
xoR
Post a Comment